Thursday, March 26, 2009

Merry Christmas You Wonderful Old City 17

I was going to play Half Life the other day, but then I realized that it wasn't going to work out. I've had to repair my speakers multiple times after Zooey ate them. And it's gotten down to the point that only one speaker really works.

The thing about playing Half Life is that the gunshots always sound like they're coming from a specific side. So without thinking, I can hear a shot and know that someone is on my right.

The problem with playing with one speaker it's like playing a version of Gordon Freeman that saved his kid brother Harry by jumping into freezing cold water and as a result is unable to hear out of one ear.

New speakers from newegg on the way.

nommed computer wires cat eats wires frayed speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment